Contribute Articles to PTSDchat.org
Would you like to contribute a blog post or article to ptsdchat.org?
Do you have any advice, guidance, tips, information or experience you would like to share?
Why not become an official PTSDchat.org Author? You might change the lives of thousands of people who read your article.
- You will get your own author login so you can post your own blogs to the website.
- Sharing your article at #PTSDchat would give exposure to you, and to your website or blog.
- You get credit for the article with a short bio and a link or two to your website or blog.
- See our list of PTSDchat Contributors: Contributor List
- Articles no shorter than 500 words, and no longer than 2000 words.
- Relevance is important. All articles should be related to PTSD: self-improvement, positive thinking, motivation, or improving one’s life. You can have an idea of the topics, by pointing your cursor to the menu at the top of the page.
- The articles should be well-written, without typos or errors. To ensure your blog is error-free, add the Grammarly plugin to your Chrome browser: https://www.grammarly.com/?AT3296=1
- Original articles that you wrote.
- Articles with practical information, guidance, advice and tips will be favored.
- Please note that we do not pay for the articles, but your article will be attached to your Author profile where you may add a link or two to your website and social media.
- Promotional articles/posts and affiliate links will not be accepted.
How to Submit Your Article/Post?
Log into your author account and post to the sites blog. Always include a Featured Image otherwise, you will be unable to post. Ignore all other notifications at the top of the posting section.
Email us your article, attaching it as a word document file, or include it within the body of your email message. Send your email with the submitted article/post to email@example.com
Your article must also include:
- An image
- A PTSDchat.org Category
We will email you if we decide to publish your article. Please note that we do not promise that every article submitted will be published.
Kate Gillie, Founder