Showcase your knowledge, Share your expertise, Win over the #PTSDchat audience.
Upcoming #PTSDchat Topics and Hosts
Pick a date you’d like to host and make it yours!
Thank you for your interest in Hosting the next #PTSDchat on Twitter.
Each week, 1000’s of us gather from around the world to discuss a PTSD topic. By hosting the chat, we allow you to choose the chat topic or join in on an already scheduled topic. See our topic list here: http://ptsdchat.org/post-host/. You will have the opportunity to share your knowledge with the growing online community through our website, newsletter and most importantly by hosting our #PTSDchat Radio Show on the evening of your PTSDchat.
Our audience is made up of all sorts from every part of the world, focused entirely on recovering from a mental health challenge, predominantly PTSD but within our demographic we have BIPOLAR, Borderline Personality Disorder (ugh hate that label), Schizophrenic, Autistic and Aspergers, TBI’s (an awful lot of TBI’s) and all manner of anxiety and depression challenges.
What are the benefits of being a host?
- Visibility and increasing brand recognition – the #PTSDChat has an ever increasing reach across media
- Getting the message out there – whatever the message maybe that interests the HOST (this has to be aligned with the community at large)
- Increasing experience and exposure with/to PTSD social media network
- Giving back – putting oneself out there for the benefit of others
- Advocacy – again, as #PTSDChat grows so do the opportunities for a host to advocate and increase awareness for their cause
- Education – a platform to defeat misconceptions and increase knowledge around the Host’s specialty
- Curiosity – increase the depth of curiosity and understanding around the Host’s product/idea/cause
How sponsorship works:
– Choose a topic of your liking that relates to your expertise/organization
– Share a self-curated blog/article to be featured in the #PTSDchat blog, newsletter, and social media channels
– Curate 4 topic questions to help guide the #PTSDchat and to establish forum topics on the PTSD Forum
– Join the chat on your scheduled date and engage with the community, answer questions, and share your knowledge
– Host the LIVE #PTSDchat Radio show on our BlogTalk Network, answer question by guest call-in’s
– Reach 10,000’s of people with PTSD and expand your online network