POST & HOST FOR AN UPCOMING #PTSDchat
UPCOMING #PTSDchats – Would you like to Post to our blog or Host one of the following upcoming #PTSDchats?
PTSD AWARENESS MONTH
June 29 – Personal Space
July 6 – Post-Traumatic Growth with Lecky Harrison
July 13 – Toxic Relationships
July 20 – Cancer & PTSD – Beth Grainer to host
July 27 – PTSD Treatment Options
August 3 – Positive outlets for my PTSD
CONTRIBUTE ARTICLES TO PTSDCHAT.ORG!
Contribute a blog that compliments next week’s #PTSDchat topic. You might change the lives of thousands of people who read your article.
Sharing your article at #PTSDchat would give exposure to you, and to your website or blog.
You get credit for the article with a short bio and a link or two to your website or blog.
- Articles no shorter than 500 words, and no longer than 2000 words.
- Relevance is important. All articles should be related to PTSD: self-improvement, positive thinking, motivation, or improving one’s life. You can have an idea of the topics, by pointing your cursor to the menu at the top of the page.
- The articles should be well-written, without typos or errors.
- Original articles that you wrote, and which do not appear on other websites.
- Articles with practical information, guidance, advice and tips will be favored.
- We reserve the right to edit content if we deem it necessary.
- Please note that we do not pay for the articles, but we add a short bio at the bottom of the article, where you may add a link or two to your website.
- No links allowed within the body of the article.
- Promotional articles/posts and affiliate links will not be accepted.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE/POST?
Site Authors – Post yourself no sooner than the Thursday following the previous week’s topic.
Non-site Authors – email it to [email protected]
BECOME A #PTSDCHAT HOST!
If you are an expert or professional in the field of PTSD and fell that you can offer knowledge and guidance in one of our upcoming #PTSDchats then please contact us at [email protected] to schedule.
What we expect:
- Contribute 1 or more blogs to PTSDchat.org which will be featured as the Main Post on the PTSDchat.org homepage
- Draft an introduction to the topic and reason for hosting for the PTSDchat newsletter
- Curate 5 questions around the topic to help guide the #PTSDchat
- Share your involvement with the chat to your own network
- Attend the #PTSDchat on Twitter and engage with #PTSDchat attendees
- Offer a testimonial post #PTSDchat to be listed on the PTSDchat.org website